Quallogi considers the guarding of your privacy as of the utmost importance.
We respect your right to privacy, and may collect your personal information to process and administer your delivery and maintain your User Account on the Quallogi Platform. Without your personal information, we can not process the delivery of your Goods. We store your information for this purpose.
Personal information necessary to process the delivery of your Goods includes but is not limited to your name, business name, email address, phone number, and address. On creating a delivery, you will also be required to provide a description and photograph of your Goods for identification purposes by the Driver and your Recipient.
You have the choice not to provide us with any information that identifies you personally, however if you make this decision then we will not be able to fulfil any of the features and functions provided by the Quallogi Platform. Our email communications to you will provide your with an option to opt-out of future communications of a similar nature.
Subject to exceptions allowed by law you may request access to your personal information while we store it. If access can not be provided we are required to tell you why.
Because your personal information is central to how the Quallogi Platform provides its features and functions, if you wish to change how we use that information then your User Account can be deleted at your request.
While we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is accurate, it is your responsibility to ensure that your User Account contains current information.
By using the Quallogi Platform, you consent to your personal information being used:
- By Quallogi employees and authorised third parties necessary to operate the Quallogi Platform in the delivery of your Goods, including but not limited to Drivers who meet our strict guidelines to operate as a driver within the Quallogi Platform.
- To notify the recipient of your Goods that a delivery has been created by you, and the recipient is to expect such delivery via the Quallogi Platform.
- To notify the Sender and Recipient of the Goods of your details in order to verify your identity.
- To allow the Sender and our employees and authorised third parties to view progress of the delivery through real-time tracking of your current location via the Quallogi Platform.
- For the purpose of improving the user experience and customer service of the Quallogi Platform.
- To inform you about news and updates regarding the Quallogi Platform by electronic means including but not limited to email and SMS.
If you are sending Goods:
If you are a Driver:
Your personal information may also be disclosed to financial service organisations, however only in relation to processing authorised payments by credit card or other electronic payment services in connection with processing the delivery of your goods.
We do not sell or trade your personal information that personally identifies you. We may use unidentified aggregate information to enhance the user experience of the Quallogi Platform.
We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the personal information you provide is secure on the Quallogi Platform including advanced firewall and password protection for our databases. The Quallogi Platform uses industry standard Secure Sockets Layer encryption for all information transmitted via the internet.
Quallogi reserves the right to change this Policy at any time. It is your responsibility to periodically review this Policy to ensure that you are aware of any changes regarding how we protect your personal information. If you do not accept the changes to this Policy, please discontinue use of the Quallogi Platform.
By using the Quallogi Platform, you consent to this Policy. Your continued use of the Quallogi Platform will be deemed as acceptance of any changes to this Policy.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated 10 November 2020